Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Yesterday a couple friends and I had the oppurtunity to visit LACMA for the Stanley Kubrick exhibit where they had an immense display of props and artifacts from the set of The Shining. I had an amazing time, took pictures of everything I could and there will most definitely be a post coming tonight giving a full recap of all the amazing things they had on display. 
For now I’ll leave you with, what I consider, to be the greatest horror prop of all time, Jack’s typewriter.

Yesterday a couple friends and I had the opportunity to visit LACMA for the Stanley Kubrick exhibit where they had an immense display of props and artifacts from the set of The Shining. I had an amazing time, took pictures of everything I could and there will most definitely be a post coming tonight giving a full recap of all the amazing things they had on display.

For now I’ll leave you with, what I consider, to be the greatest horror prop of all time, Jack’s typewriter. 


[BACKDATED]

No comments:

Post a Comment