Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Post Series In The Works

The past several weeks have been absolute chaos for me but things are finally dying down enough for me to focus on this blog and really get things rolling. In between reviewing current horror movies and bringing you all the news that I find relevant and current, I have been trying to think of some good post series that I can get going on here and I think that I’ve finally come up with one that will be fun, generate some response and get the conversation going with you guys.

I’m proud to say that I think I’ve come up with a pretty solid one that you don’t see too often:


Stephen King: The Novels Vs. The Films.

In this series, I’ll take a look at King’s most famous works that have made the jump over to the big screen and look at the high points, the low points, the differences and the similarities. Some of the films and books that we’ll take a look at are:

The Shining

Pet Sematary

Carrie

IT

Salem’s Lot

Misery

Cujo

and

Christine

This is anexciting one for me as most of you know that I am a big Stephen King fan. While I’ve read all of these novels already, and seen their big screen counterpart, I will be re-reading each, re-watching each and getting you a post each week for the next 2 months. I already have my ideas for what the first weeks post should be (posted this Sunday) but if you have one you want to take a stab at first, you know what to do.

Thanks for reading everyone! Got a suggestion, tip or comment? Send ‘em in!

- Rg Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment