Friday, May 3, 2013

Netflix to Resurrect Twin Peaks and Buffy the Vampire Slayer?




News courtesy of Mr. Disgusting (bloody-disgusting.com)


This is big news for me, as you guys know I am a huge fan of Twin Peaks and for the past (what seems like forever) several years there has been word of David Lynch reviving the series and picking up where he left off. While there’s no word on David Lynch’s involvement quite yet, Mr. Disgusting informs the masses that Netflix’s Ted Sarando’s has given a positive “Abosolutely!” in response to the question of Netflix producing a Twin Peaks revival. Insert my girlish squeals here.

Other shows that were mentioned are: Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dark Skies and (another I’m excited about) Stephen King’s Dark Tower. Let the nerds begin their rejoicing. I know I have.


-Rg Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment