Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Plans - Lovecraft Gets Festive

 
As mentioned in my previous post, I am just so excited that October is here. I have been trying to think of a right-proper way to celebrate here on this blog, and I quite enjoyed writing an open letter to you guys so I think a series is in order! Oh yes, the first ever post-series from Rg Lovecraft, aren't you just so excited you could pee!?

"Now whatever could this series be centered around?" you might be wondering. Well, I'm going to be ultimately self-glorifying and write about my all-time favorite horror films. Not reviews, so much, but a mixture of analyses, why they are my favorites and perhaps even an argument or two as to why I believe that they could be some of the greatest horror films of all time. ALSO, there may be a giveaway in the near future of some very awesome stuff, SO leave a comment below and let me know if that's something you guys would be interested in.

In between be expecting all kinds of other fun stuff, as I will be attending a variety of screenings this Halloween season, as well as Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare. The first of which will be tomorrow night, I will be attending a screening of The Omen, Richard Donner's 1976 masterpiece, which will be followed by an intimate Q&A with the director himself. Now I'm so excited that I could pee. 

What do you guys have planned for this, the most wonderful of seasons? Haunted houses, screenings, concerts, parties? Get it all out there! And I'd love to know what your halloween costumes might be this year! 

- Rg Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment