Tuesday, January 14, 2014

IFC Midnight Releases Official Theatrical Trailer for ALMOST HUMAN


AND IT LOOKS AWESOME.

I am very excited for the release of Joe Begos' alien-horror romp, Almost Human. Seemingly heavily influenced by The Thing, Texas Chain Saw Massacre and B rate creature features of the seventies and eighties, Almost Human looks like a good 'ol fashioned blood soaked joyride that any classic horror fan will enjoy.

I first heard about this one several months ago and while it drifted to the back of my mind I was very exicted to see a date AND trailer make the news this morning.

Directed by Joe Begos, Almost Human stars Graham Skipper and Josh Ethier.

Mark Fisher disappeared from his home in a brilliant flash of blue light almost two years ago. His friend Seth Hampton was the last to see him alive. Now a string of grisly, violent murders leads Seth to believe that Mark is back, and something evil is inside of him.

Below you'll find the trailer, and two badass posters that I fell in love with the instant I saw them. I just love that classic look. It even has an awesomely classic tagline, which is the kind of thing you just don't find anymore.

Keep an eye out for Almost Human on VOD and in select theaters on February 21st, and as always, I will be keeping all of you posted on any future developments as I hear about them!



No comments:

Post a Comment