Monday, January 20, 2014

HORROR ON TV: BATES MOTEL Re-opens On Monday, March 3rd


Have you been watching Bates Motel? The A&E show has been garnering tons of attention, and appears to be quite the smash-hit. I must admit, I have yet to catch an episode, but I will be doing so very soon seeing as the first season will be available on Netflix starting February 1st.

The second season has been hotly anticipated, as the clips and promotional photos keep on rolling out. ExtraTV posted this trailer on Friday that features a rather creepy Norman Bates, played by Freddie Highmore, crooning along to Mr. Sandman while his mother (Very Farmiga) plays the piano.

With all of the great attention that this one is getting, it has to be pretty good, right? Albeit, I'm not a huge fan of The Walking Dead, this one seems more up my alley. I'm just hoping that it holds my interest longer than Hannibal did, I'm not a huge fan of updating classics to fit in with modern times, so we'll just have to see.

If you watch Bates Motel, I'd love to hear your opinions! That means the good and the bad, I like hearing all different view points. Sound off below, and enjoy the trailer for Season 2, premiering Monday, March 3rd on A&E.


No comments:

Post a Comment