Thursday, January 9, 2014

HORROR ON DVD - Hell Hath No Fury Like AnnaLynne in SCORNED


I have NO idea how this one passed me by, but I am just saw a couple clips from it and I am VERY excited.

AnchorBay Films will be releasing Scorned on February 4th to BluRay and DVD. Starring AnnaLynne McCord and Billy Zane, the story goes: “Sadie (AnnaLynne McCord; ‘Excision’) and Kevin (Billy Zane; ‘Titanic’) have decided to spend a romantic weekend together at his lake house. But when an unexpected – and unfortunate – text from her best friend Jennifer (Viva Bianca; “Spartacus: War of the Damned”) to Kevin reveals a lurid love affair between the two, Sadie spirals into a hunger for revenge that is without mercy.

I love love LOVE AnnaLynne McCord. She was magnificent in Nip/Tuck, and Excision was, in my opinion, one of the best horror films of the past 5 years. As I said, I have no idea how this one slipped by me, because it looks perfectly up my alley! Below you can find some art, some clips and a trailer! Let me know if this seems as awesome as I think it looks, heaven knows that I will be picking this bad boy up just as soon as it drops.








No comments:

Post a Comment