Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HORROR ON DVD - MANIAC Carves It's Way Into Your Collection On 10/15


One of my favorites of the year is slashing it's way onto Blu-Ray and DVD next month, on October 15th. 

Franck Khlafoun's brilliant remake of the controversial slasher will include a few special features, such as a making of, trailers and a photo gallery. The film stars Elijah Wood and Nora Arnezeder. Find my review here.

"Just when the streets seemed safe, a serial killer with a fetish for scalps is back and on the hunt. Frank is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank's obsession escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulsion to stalk and kill." 



2 comments:

  1. Ohh I really dig that cover! I loved this film. I actually liked it more than the original. I'll be picking this up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was great too! I thought it was very different from the original, so it's hard for me to compare the two. Wood played the part so different from Spinell, but if I had to say I'd probably have to agree with you. Thanks for reading!

      Keep it spooky,
      Rg Lovecraft

      Delete