Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Daniel Radcliffe Sprouts HORNS In New Teaser for Alexandre Aja's Latest Horror


I've been looking forward to this one, and it looks like it's finally got a release date (atleast in the UK). I am a huge fan of Alexandre Aja (Haute Tension, The Hills Have Eyes) and being a big fan of the Harry Potter novels, I guess you could say I dig on Radcliffe as well. I've reported on Horns before, but it seems as if that was ages ago, so I return today with the brand new teaser, which happens to look pretty damn good. Head below to check out the teaser and the new one sheet!

Directed by Aja and starring Radcliffe, Horns follows a young man “in the aftermath of his girlfriend’s mysterious death, who awakens to strange horns sprouting from his temples.

The film has a release date of October 31st in the UK, so we should hopefully be seeing it in America at the same time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment