Friday, April 11, 2014

HORROR ON TV - ROSEMARY Gets Her Due Date


I know I've been gone for a while (please don't hate me), in addition to moving offices I am knee deep in moving homes, so the past two weeks have been chaos. I felt like I had to post something though, and luckily enough NBC decided to share something totally news worthy!

Their miniseries based on Ira Levin's novel, Rosemary's Baby, has received it's release date so mark your calendars for mid May as the 2 part, 4 hour miniseries will air on Sunday, May 11th (and according to Bloody-Disgusting, again on May 15th). This gives us exactly one month from today to begin our build of excitement. I suppose that this is as good a time as ever to cross the novel off my To-Read list. I think I'll also give the film another viewing, I think it'd be fun to compare all three when the miniseries debuts. I loved doing that with Stephen King's The Shining, which I'm actually a fan of compared to the backlash that most fans gave the miniseries.


The miniseries stars Zoe Saldana in the titular role, along with Carole Bouquet, Jason Isaacs and Christina Cole.

It centers on Rosemary Woodhouse (Zoe Saldana), a young wife and would-be mother who, with her husband Guy (Patrick J. Adams), moves into a Paris apartment that has a dark past. After finally getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their mysterious neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her child.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment