Thursday, July 25, 2013

[LATE] COMIC-CON 2013 HORROR NEWS - Evil Dead, Carrie and I Spit On Your Grave 2

The biggest weekend of the year for neckbeards, fan boys/girls and every other genre fan in the world just passed us by here in Southern California, none other than the great Comic-Con San Diego. While it's mainly a hub for (the quite obvious) comic world, there's always a place for horror at the amazing convention and we got some news that I am happy to pass along to you.

First off: EVIL DEAD



Fede Alvarez and Jane Levy (Mia) were at Comic-Con and they had a few interviews in which they divulged some tasty new details about the sequel, what it was like filming the first one and what they could possibly have in store for the Evil Dead multi-verse. There was also an Evil Dead Blu-Ray fan party, where fans had a chance to get signed blu-rays and posters from Alvarez and the leading lady. Check out the interviews here: 

Bloody-Disgusting.

Shock Till You Drop.


Next up: CARRIE

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this year so my knowledge of news on this one is rather limited but I do know that a new banner was debuted and you can see it right here:


And then: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2



The trailer's been released, and it looks, well, interesting? I can't say it looks terrible, it looks like your standard straight-to-DVD release but only time will tell. Check it out below and let me know what you think! I'll be posting more Comic-Con news as I come across it, things are finally slowing down at work and I have more time to be posting. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment