Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tons of Stuff Coming Soon! YOU'RE NEXT, EVENT HORIZON, THE LOVED ONES and MORE All Get Reviewed!

So I've been sick and as I'm sure you all know, being sick in the summer sucks. It leads to crankiness, laziness and a general malaise BUT I still dragged my happy ass out to the theater on Thursday night to see You're Next and I loved it. I meant to get the review up on Friday, but I started getting sick before the movie on Thursday and am barely coming out of my fog now. SO keep an eye for that review this afternoon!

In the meantime of not posting, I've been watching tons of flicks, so you can also be expecting reviews for:

Event Horizon (1997) 

Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door (2007)
The Loved Ones (2009)
Session 9 (2001)

AND the first ever Lovecraft Reviews NOVEL review of Awake, including a very special Q&A with upcoming author Matthew Blake!

Stay tuned, and as always, thanks for reading. 


Keep it spooky,
Rg Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment