Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New TV Spot for YOU'RE NEXT Gets... Scary


Definitely one of the most anticipated horror films for fans across the world, including myself, Adam Wingard's You're Next descends upon the masses in 2 and a half weeks! Just the same with the remake of Evil Dead, for every sign, billboard and advertisement I pass the excitement grows. Starting Friday, in honor of the new flick that's receiving rave reviews, we'll be focusing on home invasion horror here at Lovecraft Reviews; and by we I mean me. 

REGARDLESS, there's yet another TV spot and while it's only 30 seconds long, man does it still get my engine going. Check it out below, and if you haven't heard about this one yet, educate yo'self: 

"When the Davison family comes under attack during their wedding anniversary getaway, the gang of mysterious killers soon learns that one of victims harbors a secret talent for fighting back."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment