Monday, June 3, 2013

FUN FIND: Terrifying Treats - For the Sweet Tooth in Every Horror Fan

I love the horror community. You find some of the most creative and fun things on the internet, all based on the universal love of murder, death and gore. Some may say that sounds a bit dark, and yes. It does. But that’s what makes us awesome.

This morning, I found a blog on Reddit called Terrifying Treats. Reddit user bulgelover posted saying:
Hi Dreadit, for the last 8 months I’ve been making horror movie themed desserts for my blog, Terrifying Treats. I thought you might find it interesting.”

Her recipes and treat concoctions are AWESOME. You can check out her full blog here, and here are some of my favorites:

image
The Apple Crisp Has Eyes (The Hills Have Eyes) 

image
Evil Dead Devil’s Food Cake 

image
Excision Lungcakes (Excision)

image
Misery Loves Cupcakes (Misery) 

image
The Shining Cakes 

Head on over to her blog and take a peek, it’s entirely possible that you may find your favorite horror film inspired your favorite sugar laden treat. It’s also become apparent that I’m going to have to learn how to bake before this next Halloween…

-Rg Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment